STERIL-PEEL Rolls are used for packaging instruments and other clinical items that require ethylene oxide or steam sterilization, thus allowing them to be stored in a sterile condition, ready for immediate use.
- Film Used in the Manufacture of STERIL-PEEL is a Laminate of 2 Materials
- Lamination Process Uses Water-Based Adhesives to Address Today’s Environmental Concerns
- Can be Peeled Without the Risk of Fracture of the Film
- Polyester Layer of the Laminate Offers High Strength, Toughness and Clarity to the Film
- The 100 Foot (31 m) Rolls are Easy to Handle and Provide Flexibility for Packers to Customize Their Packaging to the Width and Length of the Product