SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Features & Benefits
- Helps Tape and Film Adhesion.
- Fast and Easy to Use, only One Coat is Required, so Less Product is Used Per Application.
- Removes Easily Using Skin Cleanser or Soap and Water, so Unsanitary Residue Isn't Left in or Around the Wound Area.
- Applies Easily, Even on Awkward Areas Such as Elbows, Knees, and Heels. Moves Naturally with Patients' Skin and Won't Crack or Peel.
- Allows Skin to "Breathe" so Tapes and Films Adhere Better.
- May Increase Intervals Between Dressing Changes.
- Pediatrician Tested
- Apply as a Coating to Prepare the Skin for Adhesives.
- Provides a Protective Interface that May Reduce Friction During the Removal of Tape.
- For Skin Attachment Sites: Drainage Tubes, External Catheters, Surrounding Ostomy Sites and Other Adhesive Dressings.
- For Use in Sensitive Stoma Areas as a Skin Protectant.
- May Reduce Irritation from Contact with Body Wastes and Stoma Fluid.
- Forms a Protective Film on Skin Which may Reduce Exposure to Urine and Feces.
- SKIN-PREP Should Only be Used on Intact Skin.
- 50 per box