Intuitive, reliable, and easy to use, the Posey Sitter On Cue Alarm is a restraint-free solution engineered to alert caregivers of a potential falls risk, giving them more time to react and intervene when every second counts.
The alarm features help integrate seamlessly into your current falls management process and offer caregivers peace of mind that their patients are being safely monitored. It is compatible with all Posey sensors, covering your needs throughout from the ED to the ICU.
Intuitive and reliable features including:
- Highly Visible Status Light
- Dual Ports
- Hold/Suspend Button
- Seven Alert Tones and/or Voice Recorded Messages
- Gentle Audio Cues
- Compatible with all Posey Sensors and Can Connect to Nurse Call Systems with Posey's Available Nurse Call Cables and Adapters
- Four Volume Settings
- Mute Mode Silences the Alarm at the Bedside While Alerts are Sent via Nurse Call Systems
- AC Adapter Sold Separately
- Low Battery Indicator Light and Audible Cue Alert Caregivers when it’s Time to Replace the Batteries
Recommended Use: Alerts staff of attempted bed, chair, or toilet seat exits by high fall risk patients.