It is specifically designed for high accuracy and for the prevention of cross-contamination that can expose patients to infections such as COVID-19, C. difficile, MRSA, MDROs, Norovirus, Rotavirus and other HAIs. These infections are easily spread through casual person-to-person and object-to-person contact. Tempa•DOT® thermometers circumvent this risk by providing a clean, hygienic instrument that is used and then discarded.
- Accuracy ±0.2ºF or ±0.1ºC
- Shelf Life 2 Years From the Date of Manufacture
- Non-Breakable, no Calibration or Batteries Required
- Range 96.0°F to 104.8°F or 35.5°C to 40.4°C
- Non-Toxic, Mercury-Free, Latex-Free
- One Disposable Thermometer per Patient
- 100 per box