Spend less time with paperwork and more time with your patients using the Welch Allyn PC-Based Resting ECG. If you are tired of printing, scanning and shredding ECG records, convert to a digital pc-based ECG and boost your efficiency. You will immediately improve accuracy, connect immediately to patient diagnostic data and improve your practice’s productivity with Welch Allyn’s PC-Based Resting ECG, part of the CardioPerfect Workstation suite.
Welch Allyn can help you create a protocal that’s perfect for your office plan. Get all the benefits of a full-featured, PC-based ECG in an affordable solution that speeds the turnaround of test results, and makes patient diagnostic information more readily available for you, your staff and your patients.
- Use it with a Single Computer or an Enterprise Wide Network—With or Without an EHR
- Get Real-Time 4x3 Reports on your Display Screen Prior to Printing. This will Eliminate Repeat ECGs.
- Automated ECG Evaluations Accelerate Physician Analysis and Understanding
- Programmable Report Formats Print-Out on Regular Paper Using an Inkjet or Laser Printer. No Need for High-Dollar Thermal Paper.
- Superimpose Previous ECGs to Spot Distinction.
- Decipher and Compile Data on Display for Newborns and Adults
- Easily Screen Patients with Intermittent Arrhythmias
- Enterprise Wide Access to Test Results from Anywhere, Anytime you can Connect to a Secure Network
- Connect with your EHR and Weed-Out the Need to go Through Lengthy Paper Reports or Interpret Hard-to-Read Faxed Copies of Test Results. Hit One Button and Everything is There for You.
- Upgradeable—Complement your Investment by Adding Stress Testing, Spirometry and/or ABPM Modules to Maximize your Cardiopulmonary Suite