Debrisoft is rapidly becoming a well-established part of effective wound bed preparation. The large number of fibers are presented with the right flexibility and density to insure highly selective and effective removal of slough, debris, biofilm or keratosis with minimal to no trauma to viable tissue. While effective, both patients and caregivers appreciate the virtually painless Debrisoft experience.
The new Debrisoft Pad size, 5” x 8” provides a larger working surface with a finger pocket to improve handling when working with larger wounds or keratotic areas. The pocket provides improved grip and control when you need it most.
- Fiber Composite Lifts, Binds and Removes Slough, Debris, Biofilm and Exudate Associated Bacteria and MMPs. Debrisoft Quickly and Effectively Removes Hypertrophic Skin Returning Healthy Moisture Levels and Allowing the Penetration of Topical Medications.
- The High Density of Flexible Fibers Allows Debrisoft to Effectively Loosen Debris from the Wound Bed While Protecting Newly Formed Granulation Tissue.
- Debrisoft is Easy to Use and Its Construction Provides Both Safety and Rapidly Visible Results.
- Soft and Flexible Fibers of High Density and Stiffness Insure a High Degree of Patient Satisfaction With a Virtually Painless Procedure.
- The Debrisoft Pad, 5”x8” Incorporates a Practical Finger Pocket Function to Improve Control and Comfort When Cleansing Larger Wounds or Skin Areas.
- 5" x 8" (13 x 20 cm)
- 5 per box