Debrisoft Lolly has been developed for the debridement of deep wounds, including those resulting from invasive surgery. This innovative L&R product is very easy to use and the debridement outcome is excellent, even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Patented High Tech Polyester Fibres Effectively Remove Debris and Exudate from Wounds, as Well as Skin Flakes and Keratosis from the Skin Surrounding the Wound.
- The Break-Resistant Polypropylene Handle Makes it Easy to Access Deep Wounds, Including Surgically Invasive and Hard-to-Reach Wound Sites
- The Soft Fiber's Composite Means this Product is Very Comfortable for Users and Low-Pain for Patients.
- Users Can Have Complete Confidence in this Product Thanks to the Precise Seams that Secure the Head to the Ergonomic Handle and the X-ray Detectable Thread Can be Traced Easily
- The Easy-to-Handle Monofilament Fiber Stick is an Innovative Aid for Your Debridement Needs.
- Sterile, Individually Sealed (*Core Width of the Fiber Head of Debrisoft Lolly Only)
- 5 x 1.9 cm* (2" x 0.76")
- 5 per box