In fast paced environments where speed and efficiency matter, the CareTemp Touch Free thermometer is a valuable screening tool for many clinical settings. It features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from center of forehead with no patient skin contact required, supporting a safe and comfortable patient experience and minimizing the risk of cross-contamination. A measurement distance feedback system helps provide consistent accuracy and features such as a 60 second pulse timer, memory recall button, and C/F conversion button enhance staff productivity.
- Infrared Sensor Reads Temperature 4-6 cm From the Center of Forehead
- 60 Second Pulse Timer, Memory Recall Button, C/F Scale Conversion Button
- No Patient Skin Contact Required, Helps Minimize the Risk of Cross-Contamination
- Measurement Feedback System Detects Proper Operating Distance for Accuracy
- Large, Backlit LCD Display that's Intuitive and Easy to Read
- Takes Approximately 3,000 Readings on Two AAA Batteries
- 2 Year Device Warranty