Combine maximum heat retention and patient safety with All-Terry and Foam Filled Terry Covers. Both options come in assorted sizes to accommodate all sizes of hot packs. Includes a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. The Foam-Filled Terry Covers include a pocket that holds the HotPac between 2 polyurethane foam-filled layers that help to retain heat and provide insulation for the client. The closure helps keep the HotPac in place during treatment.
- Designed to Cover Hot Packs to Insulate and Protect the Patient from Excessive Heat Exposure
- Available in Durable, Long-Lasting All-Terry and Quick-Drying Foam-Filled Styles
- For High Institutional Use
- Hook and Loop Closures Prevent Unwrapping and Slipping
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Terry Covers can be washed and dried as needed in the regular laundry cycle. Do not bleach. If your cover has Velcro® closures, fasten before laundering. Avoid extreme drying heat and ironing to maintain fullness.